The Dean Crowe Theatre & Arts Centre
090 64 92129
St. Peter’s church was originally on the Dean Crowe Theatre site. It was built in two phases, the first as early as 1795 when it would have been no more than a small chapel; it was then enlarged in 1809. This building served as the parish church until the completion of SS. Peter & Paul’s church in the Square in 1937 under the stewardship of Dean John Crowe at a cost of over £120,000.