Memo Arts Centre
As a registered charity, the Memo Arts Centre relies on support from a variety of different sources to help us carry out our work.
The venue exists to bring the best of film, live music, theatre, dance and participation to the area, to include everyone and making events accessible to all.
The ‘Support the Memo’ donations on ticket transactions and regular donations are important to us. Donations and financial gifts help secure our future and we ask you to play a part in that future by giving whatever support you feel you can: no matter how small, we can assure you that every donation is gratefully appreciated.
Apart from financial contributions, there are also a number of other ways in which you may support our work, including volunteering to help out at events and performances.
Your support is important to us, help us continue to offer a good quality arts, film and workshop programme by…
- visiting the bar and cafe before the film screenings and events
- spreading the word about our events and workshops
- taking a moment to fill out event feedback forms to help us improve our service
- giving us your time and help us as a volunteer.
- sponsoring an event at the arts centre and benefit from some free publicity for your business. (New opportunities available, email [email protected] for more info)
The Memo Arts Centre works to include everyone and make the arts centre and its events accessible to all. With your continued support, we’re working hard to ensure The Memo will still be here for future generations to enjoy.